Facebook has made everything possible for its users so that they can easily keep track of their Facebook accounts. All these features add up to the security of Facebook which lets its users trust it and browse fearlessly.
One such feature which is mind-blowing is the user’s ability to view their stalkers. This means that Facebook lets you know about the account that visited your profile or viewed it. Isn’t it amazing?
If you did or did not know about this feature before, doesn’t matter anymore. Because even if you knew the ultimate goal of this article is for you to learn how to see who viewed my profile on Facebook.
Facebook is constantly updating its platform to suit every kind of user and make it as safe as anything for its users to use Facebook with all their trust.
The application has given many additional features which are hardly present on any other social media platform. Let’s discuss how you can see who views your Facebook profile.
|RECOMMENDED FOR YOU|
|(Working*) How to See Facebook Locked Profile|
|How to Recover Facebook Account without Phone Number (Working*)|
|How To Find Facebook Account By Phone Number September 23, 2022|
Facebook Who Viewed My Profile feature
In present times, who is not unhappy with stalkers? Sometimes, you get to know them in different ways, but Facebook has done it all easy for its users.
With Facebook’s who viewed my profile feature, anyone can see if someone has visited their profile.
Not only do you get to know that someone has visited your profiles, but you also get to know who they are. What more can you ask from Facebook?
But unfortunately, this option is only available for IOS users. So, how can Android users get to know about their stalkers?
Well, Facebook claims that they don’t let anyone view their profile viewers but there is claimed method that says that you can do it. So, you can at least try these methods to know if they actually work.
How To See Who Viewed My Facebook Profile On My iPhone?
Well, the Facebook application is the same for all kinds of device users but there’s a way for IOS users to see who viewed their Facebook profile. Follow these steps to see if this method actually works.
- First, go to Facebook and log in with your account.
- Next, go to your profile and select Settings & privacy.
- Next, click on the Settings option.
- Now, in settings, go to Privacy and then head to Privacy Shortcuts.
- IOS users have an additional feature that is Who viewed my profile.
- Click on it and you will be able to view the accounts that visited your profile recently.
Best Way To Find Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile
If the above method does not work for you, don’t worry. It is 100% working and will not disappoint you. This method is useful for people who own a desktop.
It doesn’t matter if you use any operating system but what matters is your system must support Facebook. If this requirement is fulfilled, simply follow the below steps.
- The first step is to go to the Facebook website and log in using your account credentials.
- Once you are logged in, go to your Facebook profile.
- Right-click anywhere on the screen. This will open up a menu.
- From the menu, you have to choose the View Page source. You can also press Ctrl+U to go to the page source.
- Now, a source page will open -up in a new window where all your Facebook data is written in HTML language.
- When you are on the page, press ctrl+f to open up a find search bar.
- An empty box will pop up where you must type buddy_id and press enter.
- In the entire code, buddy_id will be highlighted, and you will be taken to it.
- In the same line as budy_id, you will see different Facebook ids. And if you will read a little more, you can also read the names of the users associated with those Facebook ids. These are the IDs and names of the people who visited your profile photos recently.
How Android Users Can See Who Viewed My Facebook Profile?
Unfortunately, there is no option available for android users to view people who viewed their profiles. But you can use the above method on your phone. You can use Google Chrome to visit page sources. This is how you can do it.
- Open Chrome on your mobile phone and open Facebook.
- Log in to Facebook using your account credentials.
- Now, go to your profile and edit the URL link to go to its page source. For this, copy the URL.
- Next, paste the URL into a new window and move the cursor in front of the entire URL. Now write view-source: Do not forget to mention colons after source.
- Press enter key from your keyboard.
- The page source will open up. Now, from the three dots available on the top-right corner, choose the option Find on the page.
- You can enter buddy_id in the page finder which will find it for you.
- Now android users can also view who viewed their profile.
Use Social Profile Extension
The last method that can help you to see who viewed your Facebook profile is by using a page extension.
- Go to chrome’s web store. You can also visit directly using this link. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions
- Now that you have reached the chrome webstore in the category extensions, search for Super Viewer for Facebook.
- Now, simply click on add to chrome to be able to use this extension. The download will start and once the downloading will finish, you will be able to add it to your chrome.
- Now, open a new window, in the same browser where you added this extension and go to the Facebook website. You can also click on https://www.facebook.com/.
- This time when you log in to Facebook, you can see a timeline bar on your Facebook profile.
- There you will be able to find a tag as a visitor. This visitor is a Facebook user who just views your profile.
Stalkers can or cannot be harmful but if you feel that someone may be visiting your profile or even if you casually want to know who has viewed your profile recently, then you try any of the above methods to find your profile viewers.
I Hope, this article is able to answer your question of how to see who viewed my Facebook profile.