Has your Facebook account been blocked? And the search solution to recover a Facebook account without a phone number? If yes then you have come to the right place.
It is very common for inactive people on social networking sites such as Facebook to forget their credentials and then search for methods to recover their accounts.
But you know what’s the better part it is very easy to recover your Facebook account if you have forgotten your login credentials. Simply enter your phone number linked to your Facebook account and Facebook will search your account for you.
But what if you don’t have access to that phone number any longer? Well, still you don’t have to worry because this article is here to help you recover your Facebook account without a phone number.
Some Facebook users haven’t logged in for a very long time, and one day, when finally they decide to catch up on Facebook and try to log in, they realize that they have forgotten their Facebook account password.
And more trouble is sensed when they realize that they no longer have access to the Phone number linked to their Facebook account.
If you are some of those people then you could have simply reset your Facebook password with your phone number, but unfortunately, you are unable to recover your account because you don’t have access to your phone number. Well, worry no more.
|Recommended for you
|➤How To Recover Deleted Facebook Posts 2022 [100% Working]
|➤How To Recover Deleted Facebook Messages in 2022 [100% Working]
|➤How To Find Facebook Account By Phone Number 2022
How To Recover Facebook Account Without Phone Number?
Everyone who forgets their Facebook password knows how to recover it. Usually, everyone goes to Facebook and clicks on forgot password to reset it using their phone number.
Now, when you don’t have access to your phone number, here’s how you can recover your Facebook account without it.
- Go to the Facebook website or open the app on your device, and click on Forget password? option available right below the Login option.
- Now, a new page will open up where Find your account box is available.
- In this box, enter the phone number in the space that says Enter your email or phone number. If you have registered your email id on Facebook as well, then you can also move forward with your email address.
- Once, you have filled in your mobile number, tap on the search option.
- Facebook will load all the accounts linked to that phone number that you have entered.
- If you have more than one account registered on that number, select the one that you want to log in to and click on This is my account.
- Facebook will ask you how you want to log in. But as you don’t have access to your number, you won’t be able to receive the login code via SMS. So, you will have to tap on No longer have access to this? option available on the bottom-left side of the box.
- Next, Facebook asks you to try to log in again, but you have to click on I cannot access my email account.
- On the next page, Facebook will share a link to confirm your identity. But make sure to open that link with a device that you have used before to log in to your Facebook account.
- Once, your identity as the owner of that account is identified, you will be able to reset your password and will be logged in successfully.
After you are logged in, do not forget to change your phone number linked to your Facebook account.
In case, if you need to change your password again in the future, or you forget your password then you can easily login in without going through all the trouble again.
If it is necessary for you to get back to your Facebook account then try contacting the Facebook Support group.
How to Recover a Facebook account with the Phone number?
If you are someone who has forgotten your Facebook password and now you have to log in with a password, then you can follow the following steps to recover your Facebook account.
- Go to Facebook’s login page and click on forget password option available below the login option.
- Now. A new page will open asking you to enter an email or phone number linked to your Facebook account. Enter the phone number and tap on the search button.
- Next, Facebook will find your account. On identifying your account, click on This is my account option.
- Now, Facebook will ask you How do you want to receive the code to reset your password. Select the option between email or phone number.
- A reset code will be sent to your given phone number.
- Now, enter the rest code sent to you in the next step.
- If you didn’t get the code, click on Didn’t get a code option available on the bottom left side of the box.
- After entering the correct password reset code, you will be logged in to your Facebook account and thereafter, you can change your Facebook password.
Make a new Clone Facebook account
If you are unable to log in to Facebook even after you have tried already tried out every solution, then the last thing you can do to connect with your Facebook friends is to create a new Facebook account.
If your Facebook account did not carry any important message, data, or information for you, then you can create a new Facebook account. Then you can add your friends from your old Facebook account and enjoy sharing content and connecting with your friends.
Facebook has become a part of life for many of you people and so many of you never really log out of your Facebook account. But sometimes, you are logged out by mistake and then you realize that you don’t remember your Facebook password.
On top of this, you have lost access to the phone number linked to your Facebook account. In this case, you can try out the method given in this article.