Do you want to download Pinterest images photo to your mobile gallery? If yes then you are landed at the right place, Here we have provided a Pinterest image downloader tool that works.
Pinterest is a renowned platform where users get access to a variety of resourceful images, videos, and GIFs. It has taken the internet by storm by introducing its visual search option.
It has a wide collection of captivating images which are a seamless source of inspiration and usefulness to its users. It is of great use to individuals, businesspersons, and educational institutions as it is a perfect blend of aesthetics and utility.
It has completely revolutionized the way netizens search, arrange, and share ideas consequently leaving a permanent mark on modern internet connection culture.
Pinterest images serve as bookmarks of creativity, innovation, and inspiration that are easily accessible and can be used for future references as well.
This article unfolds the process to download Pinterest images to your gallery with a step-by-step guide to saving them on your mobile, tablet, and PC.
|RECOMMENDED FOR YOU|
|➤Pinterest Video Downloader: Download Pinterest Videos/ Reels Free✅|
|➤How to Download Pinterest Videos, Reel [100% Working]✅|
|➤[Free] Scribd Downloader: Download Any Scribd Documents (100% Working)|
What are the steps to download images from Pinterest?
Pinterest has evolved into a prominent visual discovery platform focusing on inspiring and curating content in the form of images, videos, and gifs.
Pinterest does not allow its users to save the images into the gallery, but there are numerous third-party websites that allow you to do so. Given below are the steps to download Pinterest images on your device.
Pinterest Image Downloader By TricksWire
If you wish to download any Pinterest image on your PC or laptop, then you can follow the following steps to save the Pinterest images quickly-
- Open the web browser and go to Pinterest.
- Search to find the desired image for download and select the image.
- Once the image is displayed, click on the address bar located at the top and copy the link from there.
- Open the Pinterest Image Downloader tool on your browser.
- In the downloader tool, you will find a designated field where you can paste the previously copied link; paste the link to continue ahead.
- After pasting the link, simply click on the Download button.
- Now, click on the Download Img button to download the image.
On Mobile/ Tablet
For users who use the Pinterest app on their phone or tablet, they can follow the steps given below to download the Pinterest image-
- Open the Pinterest app. You will have to sign into your Pinterest account to continue.
- Search for the image you want to download and tap on it.
- Tap on the three dots at the top right side of the screen and tap the Copy Link option available there.
- Open the browser on your phone/tablet, and visit the Pinterest Image Downloader website.
- Paste the link you copied, and then tap on the Download button.
- Once the image is processed by the site, you will see the Download Img button; tap on it and the image will be downloaded.
Advantages Of Saving Pinterest Images To Your Device
Downloading images on your device is better than viewing them on Pinterest and then forgetting about them. Saving Pinterest images have the following advantages-
- Pictures serve as inspiring art. They completely eradicate language and cultural barriers as they deliver vivid ideas through imagery.
- Images can be accessed offline without the hassle of network connections.
- Images that you have downloaded can be shared among friends and family across all your devices.
- Any images that you have downloaded will be saved to your device for future usage. These images can now be easily accessed even if the original creator deletes them from Pinterest.
Features Of Pinterest Image Downloader
Every Pinterest Image Downloader have their own features and benefits, but the most common in all of them are-
- These sites do not require login, subscription, or registration so they save time and money.
- They can download media in the highest resolutions attainable.
- These sites are easily accessible.
- Unlimited media can be downloaded using these sites in a few clicks.
What Is The Process Of Downloading A Picture From Pinterest On My Mobile?
You can use the Pinterest Image Downloader site to download the images from Pinterest. All you have to do is copy the link of the image and paste it into the Pinterest Image Downloader. The site will get the image and you will be able to download it. You can follow the steps in this article to download the Pinterest image.
Is Downloading A Pinterest Image Free Of Charge?
Yes, you can download Pinterest images free of cost since most of the third-party websites of Pinterest image downloaders provide free services. Moreover, there is no need for registration, login, or subscription on these sites. Just make sure that the site is secure.
What Is The Download Limit For Images Using Pinterest Image Downloader?
There is no limit to the number of videos that can be downloaded using Pinterest image downloader. Unlimited media can be downloaded and accessed without any login or subscription.
You may come across appealing Pinterest images dedicated to your topics of interest or images you want for further reference, you would want to download them on your device.
We have discussed how you can download Pinterest images on your PC and Phone. This way you will be able to save your favorite images from Pinterest.