Are you looking for methods to know how to recover deleted Facebook messages? First of all, can you recover deleted Facebook messages? Well, the answer is yes because a chat may have been deleted from the conversation but it is stored on the Facebook server.
And only at your request, you can recover deleted messages from a conversation on Facebook. Now, feel free and relax because this article is going to share a few methods to recover deleted Facebook messages in the easiest way.
Social media is a completely different life and a completely different world of reality, fakeness, truth, and lies. Not only people of this generation but most of the millennia generation are also connected through social media.
Before any other social platform like Whatsapp, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook was already connecting the world. It has a huge number of users around the globe and almost everyone who is connected through the internet has an account on Facebook.
The biggest flex of Facebook is that you need not have a smartphone to be able to use Facebook. So, even people with a keypad mobile can connect and meet new people online.
More than sharing pictures and videos, Facebook was created for people to meet and get to know different people online, connected through Facebook. At present times, Facebook has advanced a lot and many new features are added to it but people still use Facebook more for making new friends from different places of the world.
So, if you don’t know what to do with your Facebook account, simply find new people, send them a friend request, be friends with them and start getting to know each other.
You can chat on private inbox as well as make a group of friends and people and have a conversation with them. But sometimes, between a conversation, the other one dares to delete a sent message before you can view it.
And on top of that, you won’t even know if a chat is deleted from the conversation. Sometimes, when you are busy doing your work, you won’t even know when a hot topic was running in the group.
And before your arrival, some chats are deleted, and then you find the conversation incomplete. But don’t worry, once you know how to recover deleted Facebook messages in 2023, you won’t miss any conversation of your interest.
|RECOMMENDED 4 YOU|
|How To Find Facebook Account By Phone Number 2023|
|How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages in 2023 [100% Working]|
|How To Find Instagram Account By Phone Number 2023|
How To Recover Deleted Facebook Messages?
Facebook keeps changing its features and option available from time to time according to the results of its test which clarifies, if users are liking certain features or not, or if some feature is useful or not, and others like this.
It is important that you learn to recover deleted messages as per the latest app features. So, let’s see how to recover deleted Facebook messages in 2023.
- The very first and the obvious step is to open the Facebook app and login into it through your Facebook account.
- If you are operating it on your PC, you can find the option of a downside arrow, on the top-right corner of the page. Click on the arrow and select the Settings and Privacy option.
- When you click on the Settings and Privacy option, you will see a list of options, from which you have to select the Settings option.
- In the Settings menu, on the left side, you can find the Your Facebook Information option. Click on that option.
- There, click on Download your information option. This will direct you to the download your information page.
- Download your information page contains different folders of your account data. There you can find all the photos, videos, messages, and everything that you shared and is related to your account since the date you joined Facebook. Among all the options, select the messages option.
- You can customize the date range, media quality, and file format as well. After you are done selecting from these options, click on Request a Download option.
- You will receive a pop-option assuring that a copy of your data is being created and after 1-2 hours, you will be able to download your data when the process of file creation will complete. You will be notified with a confirmation mail on your registered mail account on Facebook.
- Next, go to the Available copies section, and click on the Download option.
- Facebook will ask you to enter your Facebook account password for security purposes. Enter the password and click on Submit option.
- After submitting your password, the download will start and a zip file will be downloaded on your PC consisting of the data that you requested to download.
- The last task remaining for you is to extract the downloaded zip file in your PC and that’s it. All your work is done and now you have access to deleted Facebook messages.
Note that the downloaded file contains all the messages including deleted one as well as all other messages. Your task is to go through the entire folder and search the point where you expected the deleted messages.
This also means that no messages will be recovered in the conversation but you will have a copy of the sent and received messages from where you can view recovered deleted Facebook messages.
Use Facebook Message Recovery applications
If you don’t want to go through this entire process and want a get notified with the deleted message content at the same time, the message is deleted then you can install Facebook message recovery applications which are specially designed to store deleted messages.
Make sure you trust the third-party application that you are using for this purpose. Facebook is a vast community of users around the world. Facebook keeps adding good features and making sharing even easier for its users.
Apart from this, Facebook is a big social network for chats who are or are not your friends on Facebook. And it is highly acceptable that sometimes someone can accidentally delete a chat from a conversation.
If that chat means important to you or was a piece of information then don’t worry, you can easily recover Deleted Facebook messages through the Facebook desktop app and third-party apps as well.
If you want to recover deleted Facebook messages in 2023, then you can do it with ease, no matter if the deleted message was deleted a min ago or a year ago. There are options to recover Facebook deleted messages on iPhone and Android phones as well.
Follow the above steps to recover your deleted Facebook chats, Hope you find the solution of your question in this article, Keep share and stay connected with us.